- Advertisement -
Home Health David And Victoria Beckham Test Positive For COVID-19 After Partying in LA

David And Victoria Beckham Test Positive For COVID-19 After Partying in LA

- Advertisement -

David and Victoria Beckham reportedly tested positive for Coronavirus earlier this year after partying in Los Angeles.

According to The Sun newspaper, the football legend, 45, and his designer wife, 46, feared they were ‘super-spreaders’ after their employees including relatives and friends also caught the virus.

The couple were said to have enjoyed a trip to the UK for their son Brooklyn’s 21st birthday on March 4th, before jetting back over to America on March 11th ahead of the launch of David’s new football team, Inter Miami, in Florida, before finally returning to the Cotswolds by March 19th, ahead of lockdown.

Tests later confirmed the couple’s COVID-19 diagnosis after the father-of-four began to feel unwell, with the former Spice Girl developing a sore throat and a high temperature soon after.

A source told The Sun: ‘It was an absolute nightmare scenario,’ explaining how David was in LA schmoozing on behalf of his club Inter Miami, when Victoria and their children flew over to support him.

‘They attended a couple of swanky networking events as David had promotional duties, and were shaking hands and kissing fans and various club dignitaries,’ claimed the insider.

“They then flew back to London, and were whisked straight to their Cotswolds mansion.”

When they returned back to Maimi, the source went on, “David started to feel ill and then Victoria developed a sore throat and high temperature.

“At the same time, several of their team including drivers, bodyguards, and assistants fell ill — a couple of them very badly so.

“Victoria really panicked and made the whole family quarantine rigidly for more than two weeks.

“She was utterly petrified they might be super-spreaders, and did all she could to minimise all future risk.

“Not only was she poorly in bed, she was also completely panicked. It was a rough few weeks.”

After making full recoveries, the couple checked in regularly with their team and even sent “care packages” to at least two staff members who were particularly badly affected.

According to the report, Victoria and David had swab and antibody tests to ensure they no longer had the virus before jetting off on holiday to Greece and Italy

- Advertisement -
abiolawritahttps://www.factwrita.com/
Fact Writa is aimed at keeping the audience abreast with breaking news, news updates, societal news, politics, life styles, entertainment gist and musical downloads. Frequency: 10-15 Post/Daily Facebook fans 121 ⋅ Twitter followers 4.2k⋅ Social Engagement 1 ⋅ Domain Authority 1 ⋅ Alexa Rank 3.2m Check out our website: http://www.factwrita.com
- Advertisement -

Stay Connected

16,985FansLike
2,458FollowersFollow
61,453SubscribersSubscribe

Must Read

IGP Orders Withdrawal Of Policemen From VIPs Over #EndSARS Protests

The Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, has reportedly ordered the withdrawal of police officers attached to very important persons (VIP) in...
- Advertisement -

Soyinka Reacts To Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate – We Are Back To Abacha Says, The Army Has Replaced SARS

Nobel laureate, Wole Soyinka has condemned the shooting of unarmed #EndSARS protesters at Lekki toll gate on the evening of Tuesday October 20.

Hoodlums Attack And Burn Igbosere High Court In Obalende (Video)

Hoodlums attacked the Igbosere High Court, Obalende on Wednesday evening 21 October stealing computers, printers, files, fans, air conditioners and other items.

ENDSARS: Military Takes Over Enugu Airport, Okpara Square Over Protesters

Military operatives on Wednesday took over the popular Okpara Square where #ENDSARS protesters gather every morning.

Related News

IGP Orders Withdrawal Of Policemen From VIPs Over #EndSARS Protests

The Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, has reportedly ordered the withdrawal of police officers attached to very important persons (VIP) in...

Soyinka Reacts To Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate – We Are Back To Abacha Says, The Army Has Replaced SARS

Nobel laureate, Wole Soyinka has condemned the shooting of unarmed #EndSARS protesters at Lekki toll gate on the evening of Tuesday October 20.

Hoodlums Attack And Burn Igbosere High Court In Obalende (Video)

Hoodlums attacked the Igbosere High Court, Obalende on Wednesday evening 21 October stealing computers, printers, files, fans, air conditioners and other items.

ENDSARS: Military Takes Over Enugu Airport, Okpara Square Over Protesters

Military operatives on Wednesday took over the popular Okpara Square where #ENDSARS protesters gather every morning.

Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi Says – I am Embarrassed To Have Ever Backed This Bunch Of Senseless And Unpatriotic Leaders

Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi who is the daughter of the present governor of Kano state, Umar Ganduje, says she is speechless and embarrassed to...
- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here